BUCKFASTLEIGH TOWN COUNCIL – Upcoming Meetings
UPDATE: Because of COVID-19 restrictions, the Council is currently holding just one meeting per month using Zoom. Members of the public who wish to attend can receive an invite to participate via Zoom on request from the clerk.
The Town Council holds regular meetings each month. As of 1 March 2020 these consist of:
- Town Council – Buckfastleigh Matters – public issues, interests and concerns e.g. planning applications, tourism and leisure, environment, parking and transport, Council-funded projects, community events, grants
- Town Council – Council Matters – internal business e.g. finance, governance, policies and communication. Decision making eg. annual return, precept and budget setting, elections, vacancies and appointments, resolution of perennial and larger grants.
Members of the public are invited to all of these meetings and there is time at the beginning of meetings to ask questions or raise issues.
Meeting agendas and subsequent minutes will be posted as they become available. Click on an item to view the agenda or minutes of a meeting as a PDF file…
NB: Full minutes of a meeting are not available until they have been ratified by a subsequent meeting. This can result in quite long delays, and for this reason, the council will now endeavour to release a brief ‘Key Messages’ summary whenever possible (on this website and via the council’s facebook page) soon after main council meetings.
- November 4 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- November 18 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- December 2 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- December 16 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm