Problems with roads, parking, potholes etc?

Devon County Council is responsible for our highways and you need to contact them online about any issues.  Their website lists the following problems which can be reported:

Potholes; parking; overgrown vegetation; public rights of way; hazardous or fallen trees; debris or obstruction; defective road signs; trip hazards; defective traffic lights; broken manhole cover; grit bin; bridges and retaining walls; fences and barriers; ice; street lights; flooding and blocked drains.