1. Ukraine – Advice about organisations that people can donate to in order to help the Ukrainian refugees will be published on the website
2. Barn Park Planning Application 0615/18 – Representatives of the Town Council have met with Dartmoor National Park to discuss concerns about the process by which this application was determined. The Chair will shortly issue a summary of key points for the public.
3. National Parks and AONB Consultation – The Town Council will be responding to this consultation but encourage residents to do so too here: https://consult.defra.gov.uk/future-landscapes-strategy/government-response-to-the-landscapes-review/. The closing date is 9th April 2022.
4. Platinum Jubilee – The community will be hosting various events and activities to celebrate the Platinum Jubilee. Watch out for further details.
5. Energy Advice Workshop – The third and final Energy Advice Workshop will take place in the Town Hall on Saturday, 26th March, 10 am to 1 pm.