BUCKFASTLEIGH TOWN COUNCIL – Upcoming Meetings
The Town Council holds regular meetings each month. As of 1 April, 2019 these consist of:
- Buckfastleigh Matters – public issues, interests and concerns e.g. planning applications, tourism and leisure, environment, parking and transport, Council-funded projects, community events, grants
- Council Matters – internal business e.g. finance, governance, policies and communication
- Town Council – decision making e.g. annual return, precept and budget setting, elections, vacancies and appointments, recruitment, resolution of perennial and larger grants
Members of the public are invited to all of these meetings and there is time at the beginning of meetings to ask questions or raise issues.
Meeting agendas and subsequent minutes will be posted as they become available. Click on an item to view the agenda or minutes of a meeting as a PDF file…
NB: Full minutes of a meeting are not available until they have been ratified by a subsequent meeting. This can result in quite long delays, and for this reason, the council will now endeavour to release a brief ‘Key Messages’ summary whenever possible (on this website and via the council’s facebook page) soon after main council meetings.
To view Agendas and Minutes from previous meetings look here
- May 22 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- June 5 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- June 12 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- June 26 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- July 3 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Finance CommitteeThere are no upcoming events at this time.
Environment & Transport Committee (Formerly Planning, Environment & Transport)There are no upcoming events at this time.
Tourism, Recreation & Economic Development CommitteeThere are no upcoming events at this time.